“Among the saints, who beseech for us the true confidence in the Blessed Virgin,
is especially St. Joseph, the greatest servant of Mary.”
(Blessed Alphonse Marie Eppinger)
On the occasion of the 150th anniversary of St. Joseph’s proclamation as patron of the Universal Church, we would like to introduce the veneration and relationship of Blessed Alphonse Marie to St. Joseph.
Blessed Alphonse Marie had a sincere relationship to St. Joseph. She harbored great respect and trust toward him throughout her whole life. She chose him for main patron of the Congregation and awarded him with several interesting titles.
- Saint Joseph, a New Patron of the Congregation
- Joseph Builder, Provider and Protector
- Saint Joseph, Fulfiller of God’s Intentions and Preserver of the Good Spirit of the House
- Saint Joseph, St. Joseph, Healer and the Greatest Servant of Our Lady
- Saint Joseph, “Foster-Father” and a Principal Patron of the Motherhouse and the Whole Congregation
Saint Joseph, a Man of Poverty and Obedience